Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Posters Unveiled

The first posters for A Nightmare on Elm Street, Puppet Master: Axis of Evil and Scream 4 have been unveiled. While Scream 4 is simply a logo, I am so digging the other two. One, this is the only time a Puppet Master film has been hyped up enough to even warrant a poster, so here's that.



As a lifelong fan of the indy series, I cannot wait for January.

And then there's this guy. Nightmare news has been pouring in all day, with the first image only this morning. And it has kept on winning me over. This still doesn't show a whole lot, but I like what we see. We get a good look at the glove, for one thing, and some of the scarring. All the elements of Freddy are still there. Loving this so far, can't wait to see what else is in store.



And the Scream 4 logo. Well, I don't know how to feel about this. One, I can't vouch for whether or not it's real. If it isn't, then I'm a silly fool. If it is real, then that means the project is finally getting off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment